Friday, June 8, 2007

I WON!!!


I am so excited. I am not a total loser, but I am definitely NOT a winner. I never win anything, but I love the new website, sk*rt, and I have acutally won one of the contests there!!
Skirt is a website in which people can upload anything they wish, and the members of the community vote on the content. If an article or site is cool and people like it, it gets a lot of votes and goes to the top of the heap ( and the other way, in the other case.) I think the idea is an intersting one. I particularly like the "search" ability so if you are looking for something neat or unique online, you can search for it on Sk*rt. Chances are some other more-chic women has found what you want and you can get there quickly. You can also browse by category. It is an awesome way to be in the know, and another way to suck your time online. I like the idea, and have even posted a few articles. Check it out.
They have been having contests all week, so go over there, check out the site and enter to win.

Also, a big, big thanks to Anna Bella Stationary! I love the designs. So simple, and classy! I have already picked the invites I want, and I can't wait for my party!!

3 comments:

shauna said...

Congrats! I'm like you--I never win anything (is it MY turn now? haha). Enjoy!

PinksandBluesGirls said...

A big congrats!! How fun it is to win!

And that stationary is SO cute!

PinksandBluesGirls said...

PS You had asked me about the html code for our "you're lucky to know..." button and I completely forgot about it! If you want to email me at customerservice@pinksandblues.com I will send it to you (I just can't find an email address for you on your site!)

Jane, Pinks & Blues Girls