Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Brought to you by the Letter T

For some time I have been wanting to do something with the letter "T" on the big wall in my basement. I have pondered the idea, but not really seen what I wanted until I cam across this picture last night. I love the mix of shapes, sizes and designs pictured here. I think this look can only be acheived by keeping my eyes open for letters at all sorts of different shops and flea markets. So, here is my request: if you are out and about and see the Letter "T" displayed in a fun or unique way (sticthed on fabric, forged from metal, or carved from wood) let me know so that I can get it. I have seen what Pottery Barn and Anthropolgie have to offer. I have even checked ebay. I want a lot of different designs, this is sort of going to be the start of a collection for me. What do you think?

5 comments:

linlin said...

Cute idea! For starters Roberts has letters carved out of wood! I will keep my eyes open.

Gustogirl said...

Fun Idea. I love the new look of you blog. You'll have to pass your newly acquired knowledge on to me!!!

shauna said...

I love all the graphics you post to your blog (and I checked out Gingham Dress--love it too!). Somebody beat me to the Roberts suggestion. But I'll keep my eye out.

shauna said...

It's official--I've added you to my blogroll. Hope you don't mind. :)

Beanie said...

I will look for "T's" all over England! That way you can have an ancestral British flair represented as well! This is a fun idea.