Friday, May 25, 2007

Couldn't Wait

One other post... I am currently enjoying my Swiss chocolate that I bought at my first visit to Utah's Ikea today. It is delicious, as was the breakfast that I got for 99 cents. I thought that I would pop in today after JJ's dr appt and have a look around. I thought I would beat the crowds, but I was wrong. I love Ikea. I loved being there. I can't wait until I can wear comfortable shoes, and really get my shop on. But today was a nice sampling.

BTW, JJ only gained one pound ( I believe that is our record) but grew six inches! He was such a good boy.. probably becasue he did not have any shots this time.

2 comments:

Julie Ann said...

what are you doing on tuesday? we should go to ikea together and you can get your shop on...plus i still have your pan even though i broke down and bought some mini muffin pans of my own on the way home from your house the day i borrowed it. i guess i have no resolve when it comes to fun pans...now i need some jumbo muffin pans...

selfstarter said...

Ikea is cool, but I think the furniture only lasts one or two moves. (but there are lots of cool things there)